Join us for a FREE Dance in Education Workshop for school teachers – Includes virtual activities, lessons and assessments.
The regular price of the workshop is $99 + tax, but for you it’s FREE!
You ONLY PAY the price of the curriculum-aligned dance education resource $45 CAD. This cost includes shipping and handling fees.
What do teachers get out of it?
– 1 x 2-hour workshop with the Founder/Director of Canada’s National Academy of Dance Education, former Elementary School Teacher with a Masters Degree in Dance (other accolades can be provided upon request)
– 2 x curriculum-aligned Dance Resource that they can use in their classrooms
– a series of activities and lessons they can use online with their students, including assessments and way to accommodate and modify lessons for the virtual learning environment
– a question and answer period, where teachers have the opportunity to ask us anything and everything about dance education in the classroom
What do students get out of it?
– a thorough understanding of the creative process
– an opportunity to apply their knowledge of the creative process to other subject areas and problems
– another medium through which they can express themselves and communicate ideas and stories
– opportunities for growth as contributing members of society through innovative, creative and critical thinking
– collaboration and self-expression through movement
What: Online Dance in Education Workshop for School Teachers
Included: 1 x 2 HR Online Workshop, 1 x Classroom Dance Resource, Virtual Activities/Lessons for Dance
When: Sunday, March 21, 2021
Time: 12:30-2:00PM Eastern Time
Platform: Google Meeting
Cost: $45/per teacher